Things I am thankful for 1/30/2011
#1 Spring 2006 Greek life
- We all kicked it SOOO hard this weekend (us and their neo’s who are equally as fabulous), namely Friday night and Sunday afternoon…these girls mean so MUCH to me. I miss them already. They left late this afternoon back to the East Coast. I’m kinda sad for real 😦
#2 Waking up
- As much as life is throwing at me right now, I understand that there are people who are 6-ft underground who would love to be facing my life’s challenges right now instead of their (lack of) life as they now know it.
#3 Alone Time in Veronika’s Apartment
- It inspires me to get back to having my own.
#4 Miguel’s Debut Album, All I Want Is You
- The album is strongly motivated by love (ugh) but track #1, Sure Thing, keeps you optimistic about it, despite what life may have shown you in an attempt to prove otherwise.
#5 My Mom
- Once upon a time I thought I would never see/hear from her again and some mornings, like this morning, I wake up thanking God that she is no more than a room/call away from me. Not too long ago, I truly believed that such a possibility would be nothing short of miraculous, i.e. it wasn’t happening. Thank God for knowing better than me and working out impossible situations though. Thank God.